**UPDATE:** Due to COVID-19, we are not renting out lots for the season. Please check back next year.
All lots have water and sewer with either 30 amp or 50 amp power. Nightly rental rate is $45/per night. Seasonal rental rates range from $3,000.00 for back lots to $3,500.00 for river lots. Deposit of $1,000.00 required to hold seasonal rental spots in advance of arrival.
Note seasonal rates do not include winter storage for RV’s
Season as defined is from May 1 to the Monday of the Thanksgiving long weekend in October. Gate Fobs are issued with a deposit of $20, refundable upon checkout.
Contact the office for availability and to reserve your spot.
Lot #D1 – 22 Riverview Way
Lot #D2 – 21 Riverview Way
Lot #D3 – 20 Riverview Way
Lot #D4 – 19 Riverview Way
Lot #D5- 28 Riverview Way
All Campers will:
- Not create unreasonable noise. Quiet Time is 11 pm to 9 am.
- Not behave in a hazardous manner to self or others.
- Not engage in any illegal activity.
- Not harm any plants or animals (wild or domestic) in the resort.
- Not remove or cause damage to trees, shrubs or ground cover in common areas.
- Not have fires other than in proper fire pits on concrete or gravel bases and away from trees. Fires must be attended at all times and fully extinguished after use.
- Comply with fire bans when conditions require them.
- Park only on designated lot. No parking on common areas.
- Adhere to the 15 km/h speed limit throughout the park.
- Ensure garbage is stored in an enclosed container to prevent access by bears and other animals.
- Follow all laws regarding protective equipment for children riding off-road vehicles. Children must be accompanied by an adult when riding such vehicles.
- Not use fireworks anywhere on the property.
- Comply with the BC law re: alcohol & cannabis consumption. Legal age is 19.
- Ensure all domestic animals are leashed or secured when on common areas and under control at all times. No aggressive dogs allowed.
- Pick up pets’ feces immediately.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in immediate eviction.