**UPDATE:** Due to COVID-19, we are not renting out lots for the season. Please check back next year.
All lots have water and sewer with either 30 amp or 50 amp power. Rental rates are $35/night or $2800 for the entire season. Gate Fobs are issued with a deposit of $20, refundable upon checkout.
Contact the office for availability and to reserve your spot.
Lot #D1 – 22 Riverview Way
Lot #D2 – 21 Riverview Way
Lot #D3 – 20 Riverview Way
Lot #D4 – 19 Riverview Way
Lot #D5- 28 Riverview Way
All Campers will:
- Not create unreasonable noise. Quiet Time is 11 pm to 9 am.
- Not behave in a hazardous manner to self or others.
- Not engage in any illegal activity.
- Not harm any plants or animals (wild or domestic) in the resort.
- Not remove or cause damage to trees, shrubs or ground cover in common areas.
- Not have fires other than in proper fire pits on concrete or gravel bases and away from trees. Fires must be attended at all times and fully extinguished after use.
- Comply with fire bans when conditions require them.
- Park only on designated lot. No parking on common areas.
- Adhere to the 15 km/h speed limit throughout the park.
- Ensure garbage is stored in an enclosed container to prevent access by bears and other animals.
- Follow all laws regarding protective equipment for children riding off-road vehicles. Children must be accompanied by an adult when riding such vehicles.
- Not use fireworks anywhere on the property.
- Comply with the BC law re: alcohol & cannabis consumption. Legal age is 19.
- Ensure all domestic animals are leashed or secured when on common areas and under control at all times. No aggressive dogs allowed.
- Pick up pets’ feces immediately.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in immediate eviction.